Sunday 30 August 2009

Session 28/ 29

Session Num: 28, 29
Stakes: 400NL, 600NL, 1000NL
Hands: 1201, 319
Net Win: $98, -$110

Concentration: 8/10
Preplay Prep: 9/10
Avoiding RE: 10/10
Cbetting strategy: 10/10
Game selection: 10/10
Don't Reward The Nit: 10/10

Had a couple of moderately disappointing sessions, but only results wise. In both i was up $2k at one point before massive coolers/ suckouts vs megafish took their toll.

I played well though and was on top of everything. I'm starting to think actually that this blog in it's current form has almost ran it's course. The initial purpose has been fulfilled; to get me recognising my leaks, fixing them, and grading the outcomes. These leaks included stuff like playing in the right mindset and pre-play prep as well as technical aspects, and right now I'm probably playing as well as I ever have done.

Thus, I'm not going to religiously do a blog after each and every session. Rather, I'll still post regularly but mainly when I recognise an aspect of my game that needs analysing and improving.

dan

0 comments: