Monday 10 August 2009

Session 6

Session Num: 6
Stakes: 400NL
Hands: 714
Net Win: $319

Concentration: 9/10
Preplay Prep: 10/10
Avoiding RE: 8/10 - made a light call down, was half right. meh
Cbetting strategy: 10/10 - corrected the leaks that crept in from previous session
Game selection: 10/10 - moved around often, moving away from boro's right etc

Looking at hands though, I didn't have any biggies that weren't definitely coolers or suckouts.

Hands:

Losers

Hand 1: http://www.pokerhand.org/?4567595 - This is a kind of RE call down, but I was really sure of my read on the turn when he bet this big on a 4strt board. Foil's a bit of a monkey and not many 6s in his pf sqzing range meant he wouldn't be betting this big for value with an overpair etc. He is NOT on the level to be merging me. I should have balanced the river though by calling blanks and folding to flush completing cards, but meh.

I'm going to play a session now, I've eaten and had water although I am still maybe a little tired.

dan

0 comments: