Saturday 8 August 2009

Session 5

Session Num: 5
Stakes: 400NL
Hands: 578
Net Win: $178

Concentration: 6/10
Preplay Prep: 9/10
Avoiding RE: 10/10
Cbetting strategy: 6/10 - I triple barreled T1 boards a few times, big no no.
Game selection: 10/10

Swingy session, up $1k, down $1k etc. Definitely made some bad mistakes with not being properly aware of villain's tendencies, in particular those suspicious ones who just aren't folding their flopped top pair to turned overcards in a million years, and who instead need value betting thinner. Towards the end I started to do this.

About to play session 6, I busted out of the HU FTOPS fairly quickly today which was really disappointing but with coffee and water and a good head, + being aware of recent mistakes I think I have a good chance of doing well. Will post soon....

0 comments: