Tuesday 20 October 2009

Session 1:

Hands: 395
Net Loss: $1277

Not a great start, didn't play all that well and in a few spots was really disappointed with my play. I need more pride in my FTP game, and at present I'm at a bit of a loss with regard reads on there. I do at least have the advantage of knowing that every reg I've so far played with on there can only see me as a huge monkey given my brief history.

I need to start adjusting to this.

I can always tell whenever I'm just playing inherently bad, as my non-SD winnings just plumment. I need to remember the red line isn't simply a function of overwhelming aggression, but also avoiding RE spots early like the plague and being aware of the 10% effective stacks commitment threshold.

Avoiding RE:
Concentration:

I'll be grading the upcoming session 2 on both the above. Both are the basic building blocks of my game. Once I've got both of those right, the rest will follow...

dan

0 comments: