Wednesday 28 October 2009

Operation 'Record Month'

The last week or so has been a complete waste of my time poker wise. I've hovered around $35k for the month, up to $38k at one point now back down to $34k. I just need to make that push over $41k to have a record month and set the bar higher for future months...

Logging on and clicking buttons just doesn't work for me, never has. Nevertheless, that's all I've really been attempting to do the last week or so. Complacency is a killer.

So, I have 4 days in which to make $10k.

I have time for the following:

Wednesday: 4 Sessions
Thursday: 4 Sessions
Friday: 4 Sessions
Saturday: 2 Sessions

That's 14 sessions left in October. Every one is going to be played and reviewed here... every one is going to have super concentration.

First session coming up, key points are; concentration, keeping pots small unless I plan to call or shove (which ties into RE), tilt control when losing a few buyins (reinforce concentation, not the other way round).

Dan

0 comments: