Tuesday 20 October 2009

Ocotber Reset Button

I'm up a decent amount for October, but I can feel the familiar winners tilt setting in; somewhat happy with my month and not feeling the urgent need to play or add to the total.

The total though is still a way short of the $42k I planned to make at the start of the month. There's 12 days left of the month including this one, and as long as I stay super sharp I think I can make an additional $20k in this period. (Aim for the sky maybe hit the ceiling etc).

It's not just going to happen though, I have to return to my basics of concentration and taking pride in every hand.... there's been some pretty serious spew lately (and I'm not talking the hands where I 3bet jam a GS on the turn or something).

So, I've reset the month filter on my HEM. Those October results so far are in the past, all that matters is what I acheive between now and 31.10.09.

So, 3-4 sessions a day, every day, coming up. I'm going to play 2-4 ftp during the day probably see how that goes....

Session 1 + review coming up...

0 comments: