Thursday 1 October 2009

September Over

I ended up having a good winning session, cancelled out by a bad losing session to end the month. I'm very happy with the month considering the number of hands I played...



















*I always feel though I should qualify 'very happy' by saying that I am also 'not satisfied'. That downswing halfway through the month was simply ludicrous in how it came about (withdrawing most of my roll, freaking out at having only $8k in account), and I can definitely get at least 2X as many hands in this month.

I'm going for my biggest month in October, which means surpassing $41k. In theory there are no obstacles to stop me doing this, my roll is good, my real life money is good, I have no holidays/ events/ house moves to think about....

So it's going to be 3/4 sessions per day, no more than 90 minutes, with a strict reviewing of each session prior to the next so I can immediately learn the lessons of any bad sessions, whether it be concentration or technical aspects I need to address.

Session 1 of October coming up... dan

2 comments:

Chris 1 October 2009 at 06:55  

Nice month sir. Im planning on having one of those big ones this month. Though I started the first day by getting drunk :s

DODGYKEN 1 October 2009 at 21:12  

You are a fucking beast.