Wednesday 7 October 2009

October Consolidation, Complacency

October has gone well by anyone's standards... until last night I had had 14 winning sessions and no losing sessions, netting me $10k in 6k hands of 2-4.

As much as I try to shake it off, I couldn't help but let a bit of complacency set in and last night I played absolutely terrible and lost $2.5k. I took an early beat, tilted, and tried to spew my way to victory with casual shoves and 5bet manical moves.... put simply my attitude was terrible.

Thus, I haven't played yet today while I reflected. Looking at the hands, I know the problem. Not keeping to my 'golden rule' (maybe to be revealed at some point) and simply not concentrating. I'm going to need to really redouble my efforts to hit $40k for the month, and any more complacency fueled spew sessions aren't going to help.

Graph for fun:



0 comments: