Thursday 10 September 2009

Session 2

Hands: 827
Net Win: $1478

Concentration: 6- I'm back on reading 2p2 whilst I play, big no no
Preplay Prep: 7 - tired but in good state
Avoiding RE: 10
Cbetting strategy: 10
Don't Reward The Nit: 10
Regular Timing: 6 - Just forgetting right now
Applying Pressure: 9

Really decent session all round, played 33/27 with a 3bet of 16% and won control of 3/4 of my tables*.

*By control, I mean winning the battle whereby everyone is reacting to what I am doing and not the other way round. Once control is won, regs meekly surrender and sit there waiting for the AA that never comes.

So, control won of 3/4 tables, but I'm having real trouble with one reg. May as well mention his name as doubt he reads this... Illusionss seems to have a similar attitude to running people over, and I donated a fair bit to him. I've not really come across him before, but my newfound life without HEM stats has forced me to study actual play at the tables more closely and he was very difficult to move off hands in a lot of spots. I'll see if he plays again today, because if I'm going to be battling him often then I need to study him and come up with a plan.

Going to play 45 mins now and focus on the usual, then later after football maybe load up some tournys on my new second monitor....

Dan

0 comments: