Wednesday 9 September 2009

Been Moving House...

My prediction in an earlier blog that I should get a lot of hands in this month as "not much is happening" kind of forgot that moving house can take longer than a few hours, and sometimes even stretch into days!

My desktop computer went missing in transit, a real total mystery. I grasp that these things happen, but the poker player versed in Bayesian inferences inside of me tells it's strange that the most expensive item in the place is the only thing that gets 'lost'. Hmm.

Well anyway, that means I've lost all my HEM and yearly results. Fwiw, I was on $140k the year and $-1k for the month after having a winning session I didn't have time to blog about. I'm just about settled into new place now so I plan on caning lost of hands in the next 21 days. Quality definitely >>>> quantity though.

So, about to play a session.... concentration and avoiding RE and not paying off the nit = success!

dan

1 comments:

DyaKnowElvis 9 September 2009 at 18:43  

yes, that is odd isn't it.