Wednesday 2 September 2009

New Month, New Fresh Start

Well what a pickle. I'm right back where I was exactly a month ago, good start to the month followed by lots of spew and run-bad and now I'm stuck $2k.

So, I'm going back to last month's formula. Namely, playing back on grogheadflow SN, short 90 minute sessions followed by session reviews and lessons to be learned.

I'll be graded on the following:

Concentration:
Preplay Prep:
Avoiding RE:
Don't Reward The Nit:
Regular Timing:

It's crazy, but just a few sessions of not grading myself in these areas has meant they've all slipped. Especially the concentration. I've dropped cbetting strategy as that just hasn't been a problem for a while now. Regular timing is what I do when well on top of my game, meaning I time on decisions even when they seem trivial. All that extra thought time while playing adds up.

So, concentration, avoiding RE, and ability to make folds should shellshock some regs expecting to see the ol' grog.

I'm currently raging at myself for allowing my $4k start to the month to the slip, and will be screwing my work head on extremely tight from hear-on.

0 comments: