Wednesday 1 October 2008

I hate money anyway

Played 2135 hands today. Net winnings: $-1322.44. Fantastic.


I learned a good lesson today. Don't ever ever EVER get KK all in preflop against a villain who has AA. Foolishly, I did this 3 times today and cost myself the best part of $850. Stats like 'villain is playing 75/55/10' go out the window you see, when he has AA. Its really that simple.







My other massive losers:


I have an overpair, the megafish has a set.



I punish the cally nit and he rivers me: grrrr



Hands I maybe misplayed:


I could do with advice on this probably; villain would definitely get worse than JJ in pf as we had a crazy dynamic going.



I thought villain could have KQ a whole lot here and value own myself.



So there you have it, all my biggest losing pots of at least $200. This hasn't been a selective blog post, I haven't left out any god awful ones or tilty ones, this is all of them.


Someone please tell me I can win at poker again one day. Comments welcome.


Dan.










1 comments:

Chris 1 October 2008 at 16:14  

The misplayed hands:

I check fold JJ in a 4bet pot on A flop. If you have a crazy dynamic getting JJ in pf is not bad at all, especially on party.

AQ I raise the flop as it merges with the times you have a flush draw and sets. Otherwise your range is polarised to sets and often the nut flush. I raise KQ sometimes too.