Sunday 30 November 2008

November Result- $7971




Decent middle and end to the month after a bad start. Included a $1k winning morning today, after being $1k so that was pleasing.


I've not talked about any hands for a while, so would like opinions on some the following most interesting ones...




Bluff shoving the river. Not something I've been doing as much, villain in this hand is CubbieBlue who is a huge HU winner at 2-4 and 1-2. I decide not to cbet flop as I don't ever fold out a J or 10... while I could still fold out underpairs on the turn, and I may already have the best hand, and if I don't, then I've got overs and a gutshot to the nuts.


Turn is a bet meh, but usually when I check back a hand with showdown value on the flop like this its usually with the intention of calling a turn bet, Cubbie would take a stab here with gutshot, oesd etc.


River- his bet looks like a blocker/ thin value bet with something like A-10, QJ. It definitely doesnt look strong anyway, and I think I can happily represent backing into the flush. Knowing Cubbie as a good player meant he at least had the ability to lay down top pair here, so I shove it in.

laters, Dan

0 comments: